Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009 Cape Cod Thursday

Having a great time in Cape Cod. We went down to the Lighthouse beach. Even though I had my National Park pass to get us in for free, there was a long line. Stan took his boggy board, towel and off he went down to the beach for some fun while I waited in line and read my book in the car. We were about 8th in line. As the parking lot was full of early beach goers that probably were in for the long haul it took a while. Stan was finished and we were back in our car in time to go out to lunch on the beach at Macseafood where they have an internet connection.

I was still 3rd in line by that time. Somehow I lost the half read book I was reading in John's car. It's probably still unter the seat. Too much to do to really get into reading.

No comments: